Since I was a young girl watching wrestling in the mid 90's, I have always had a strong admiration for women in the field- not only for their contributions to such a male dominated industry but for their ability to lend a certain sexiness and subtle glamour to an otherwise gritty sport.
Since making a welcomed shift from the cheesy lingerie and mud slinging matches of yesteryear, the fierce women of the WWE today carry with them a striking glamorousness that withstands their rigorous in-ring performances. They come down the ramp adorned in all of their glam squad glory and leave the ring still resembling some version of a rough and tumble beauty queen. It's pretty spectacular!
As we gear up for this sundays first ever, all female pay-per-view, Evolution, I thought it totally necessary to salute these beautiful bad asses in my own way. Below is the culmination of two of my greatest obsessions; make-up and pro-wrestling. In my ideal world, my favorite Total Divas would be the faces of some of the most coveted makeup on the market. The realms of pro-wrestling and the beauty industry are as closely tied as they have ever been. Night after night, these women put tons of product to the test. There is no greater testament to the quality of a brand than having it hold up in the ring. Leaving me to ask the question, Is your beauty Evolution proof?
1. Nia Jax For Pat McGrath Labs: Mothership II Sublime Palette
2. Becky Lynch For Urban Decay: Naked heat Palette
3.Charlotte Flair For Tarte Cosmetics: Icy Betch Palette
4. Sasha Banks For Urban Decay: Backtalk Palette
5. Naomi For Juvias Place: The Masquerade Palette
6. Paige For Kat Von D: Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette
7. Bayley For Suva Beauty: Block Party Palette
8. Natalya For Anastasia Beverly Hills: Norvina Palette
9. Carmella For Smashbox: Masterclass Knockout Neutrals Collection
10. Auska For Urban Decay: The Electric Palette
11. Alexa Bliss For Maybelline: The City Mini Grafitti Pop Palette
#wwe #wwf #glamsquad #evolution #beauty #makeup #brands #Sephora #originalart #conceptart